Not on display.
- Create a wallet
- Create a wallet to store crypto assets (virtual currency). Learn about the wallets supported by SBINFT Market.Read more
- Put crypto assets (virtual currency) in your wallet
- You can use Ethereum and Polygon on the SBINFT Market. Let's learn how to acquire crypto assets (virtual currency). Once you have transferred the acquired crypto assets (virtual currency) to your wallet, your wallet is ready.Read more
- Connect the wallet and register an account.
- Once you connect your wallet to SBINFT Market, you are ready to register your account. Login to My Page to set up your account.Read more
- Go to the store
- Now, let's go find your favorite works. SBINFT Market offers high quality works by Nanakusa certified artists and partner businesses.View Store
- Issue an NFT
- Publish your NFT on the dedicated Create page. Select a collection, choose where to store the content data, upload the main file, upload the thumbnail file, set the description, and secondary sales commission (royalty).Read more
- Submit your NFT work
- List the only original NFT in the world. Set a sales method for crypto assets (Ethereum or Polygon) or credit cards, and sell them in regular sales or auctions.Read more